TDB

Review Policy - Política de Reseñas

Hello authors, writers and all the nice people who are interested in having their stories reviewed by me!

I ACCEPT STORIES IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH!!

In your email or DM, please include:
  • The title of your book
  • The synopsis
  • The format you’re willing to send me
  • Or/And special requests
The reviews will be posted on my Blog and my Goodreads. If you also want me to post it on any other site,just say it.

THE FORMATS THAT I ACCEPT:

• E- book (E-pub and PDF)
• Physical copy

Also please have in mine that I’m an international reader from Argentina, if you’re willing to send me a physical copy, Id prioritize your book in my TBR pile!!

 

For any inquiries, please, contact me via thedreamersboxpress@hotmail.com or DM me on Instagram @thedreamersbox or on Twitter @ellacirer




Hola autores, escritores y todas las increíbles personas que están interesadas en que reseñe sus historias!
 

 ACEPTO HISTORIAS EN INGLÉS Y ESPAÑOL!!


En tú correo electrónico o DM, por favor incluye:
  •  El título de tú libro
  • La sinópsis
  • El formato que estés dispuesto a enviarme
  •  Y / o peticiones especiales

Las reseñas serán publicadas en mi blog y mi Goodreads. Si deséas que las suba en cualquier otro sitio, sólo dilo.

LOS FORMATOS QUE ACEPTO:

             • E-libro (E-pub y PDF) 

• Copia física
 

Tengan en cuenta que soy una lectora internacional de Argentina, si estás dispuesto a enviar una copia física, le daría prioridad a tú libro en mi pila de TBR (Para leer)!!

Para cualquier consulta, por favor, póngase en contacto conmigo a través de mi mail: thedreamersboxpress@hotmail.com , DM en Instagram @thedreamersbox o en Twitter @ellacirer





✏ Keep dreaming. Keep Reading.
Love, Ella! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Flickr Images